Sunday, July 29, 2012

En-route

1am Dubai time... and for some reason everywhere I keep sitting is lovely and peaceful and there I am minding my own typing away or something and then in about 20 min I attract some annoying person all up in my business. The first was an Irish guy who tripped on the extended seat footrest and almost ended up in my lap.

Then I walked all over and moved to a new place, only to be joined by an Amazonian blonde German girl who proceeds to have a loud German phone conversation right in my ear. Not to mention that her clothing detergent/perfume smell is seriously making me nauseous. And I'm only 1/3 of the way done with my trip, It's going to be a long next couple days...er week plus.

I am going to be in shock by all the stuff when I get home. I am already appalled at people's behavior, general rudeness, flaunting their money and ill manners.... and I'm only in the airport.

I also realize that if I ever have a daughter, she is not going to be leaving my house looking like that! Those shorts are more like a dish towel tied in the back by some string. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment